Launched in 2016, Reliance Retail, Ltd. operates Reliance Digital, an e-commerce store with a nationwide emphasis. Its eCommerce total revenue is virtually exclusively made in the country.
Regarding product variety, reliance on digital.in generates most in terms of product variety, Reliance Digital generates the majority of its eCommerce net sales in the “Consumer electronic & Multimedia” division. In addition, goods within the “Furniture & Appliances” classification are also available.
Reliance Digital is likely India’s biggest multimedia store, boasting a nationwide chain of 400+ locations holding approximately 200 labels and 5,000 commodities.
Each day, Reliance Digital thrives to live up to its commitment to Customising Technologies for Customers, from in-depth, professional purchase guidance to individual after-sales service targeted toward each client.
Reliance Digital Product Offering
Featuring an ever-expanding brand portfolio that includes the most recent offerings from major names in:
- Smartphones, tablets, and laptops are offered under the Personal Device Category.
- Television, stereos, and home theater systems are offered under the Entertainment Systems category.
- Household Appliances category includes air conditioners, fridges, washers and dryers, gas stoves, dishwashing, and so on.
- Cameras and related accessories
All of these are available at the most competitive market price. Their showrooms and online proportion 5000 goods from over 200 brands, as well as year-round special discounts as well as No-Cost EMI opportunities.
The in-store sales department ensures that each customer’s particular needs and finances are understood before guiding them in making the best decision when purchasing their technology.
Reliance Digital Business Model
Reliance Digital surpassed the groceries category to emerge as the biggest revenue driver of Reliance Retail sales, this accounts for nearly 34% of the total company. It’s also the leading dealer of cellphones, TVs, and white products in India. The business model of Reliance Digital is pretty straightforward, that is
- To offer products including smartphones, TVs, and other appliances along with other technologies at the most affordable cost in the market; and
- To provide post-sales ad-ons like maintenance, repairs, and replacements related services like customer service, warranty resolutions, etc.
The target customer base of Reliance Digital is the Middle-class mass population and their promotions, strategies, and facilities that include financial services for tech purchases are directed towards attracting the target audience.