Gold price by Investorocean.com
How To Check Pure Gold In Market
In India, since it Gold is the most favoured acquisition there are also many who tend to make use of it and sell you cheap imitations or fake gold, which might not be that easy to detect for the naked eye. However, you can find out via different methods if the gold you are purchasing is fake or not.
In India, BIS Hallmark is the certification of the purity of the gold. Hence, you should always look for the hallmark marking on the gold to know if it is real or fake.
This is simple enough method to know the purity of the gold. Real gold does not attract magnet but many other alloys and metals do hence bring in a magnet close to the said gold to check its authenticity.
Gold because of its density sinks in water whereas other fake alloys tends to stay afloat; this could be easy test to detect the purity of gold. In addition, real gold does not rust or loose colour while fake gold will most probably will.
Since it is resistant to corrosion a simple acid test will reveal the ingenuity of the fake gold, because it will corrode immediately losing all its colour.
Like mentioned above, its non-corrosive quality makes it impossible to fade or lose colour, hence a simple rub against a matte ceramic will most probably reveal the fake gold.
Purchasing eGold advantages of digital gold in Narasaraopet
In addition to Gold ETFs, gold jewellery, bars or coins lately there is another gold investment option that has grown in acceptance amongst investors. E Gold or digital gold is an investment on gold where the investor can purchase gold in smaller quantities and that gold unit is credited in the Demat account of the investor.
There are several advantage of investing in digital gold, such as:
- The investment digital gold does not have a lower limit, you can invest with a small amount starting from Rs. 1;
- As opposed to the physical gold, you can be assured for the quality or the purity of E Gold. It is insured in an digital gold investment;
- If and when you are applying for an emergency bank loan, the E Gold value is actually useful, since they can be used as collateral for loans;
- Physical gold requires you to be prepared safety measures, in E gold investment, since the gold itself is not physically present, it is very safe. It is the responsibility of the seller to hold and keep the gold safe for you.
- You can exchange the value of E Gold for physical gold, delivered at your doors or for cash.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Buying Gold Bars & Gold Coins
Physical gold has a fan base of its own; of a more traditional nature, the physical gold is available in different form such as gold jewellery, gold bars, and gold coins. While gold jewellery can be worn or stored easily, gold bars and gold coins have specific purposes.
Here are few of the advantages and disadvantages of buying gold bars and gold coins.
Advantage Of Gold Coin & Gold Bar
- Gold coins are collectible item; you can buy and own coins of smallest of gold value available.
- Like other physical gold, the price of a gold coin goes up when other stocks fall
- They are convenient to carry, store and is thus a preferred gift item.
- For big investors, gold bars are the preferred choice, as they can be easily exchanged for finance
- They can be made in to a desired jewellery whenever you feel and in the design of your choosing.
- The gold bar is usually hallmarked for its purity, which is usually 999.9 and has the information of the manufacturer, so as to authenticate its value.
Disadvantage Of Gold Coin & Gold bar
- Sometimes the premium on the coins, which includes the making charges are more than the spot prices of the coins, hence could mean a decreased value.
- There is always the worry of safety with gold coins, and you would need bank lockers to secure the coins.
- It cannot be obtained from a local vendor, and thus difficult to acquire.
- Gold bars are not for everyone and at times is difficult to exchange without proper documentation.
Gold Price In Andhra Pradesh | Gold Price In Visakhapatnam | Gold Price In Vijayawada | Gold Price In Guntur | Gold Price In Tirupati | Gold Price In Nellore | Gold Price In Kurnool | Gold Price In Rajahmundry | Gold Price In Kakinada | Gold Price In Kadapa | Gold Price In Anantapuram | Gold Price In Eluru | Gold Price In Anantapur | Gold Price In Vijayanagaram | Gold Price In Tenali | Gold Price In Ongole | Gold Price In Nandyal | Gold Price In Chittoor | Gold Price In Machilipatnam | Gold Price In Adoni | Gold Price In Proddatur | Gold Price In Hindupur | Gold Price In Bhimavaram | Gold Price In Madanapalle | Gold Price In Guntakal | Gold Price In Srikakulam | Gold Price In Dharmavaram | Gold Price In Gudivada | Gold Price In Narasaraopet | Gold Price In Tadipatri | Gold Price In Kavali | Gold Price In Tadepalligudem | Gold Price In Amaravati