Gold price by Investorocean.com
Advantages Of Digital Gold
In addition to Gold ETFs, gold jewellery, bars or coins lately there is another gold investment option that has grown in acceptance amongst investors. E Gold or digital gold is an investment on gold where the investor can purchase gold in smaller quantities and that gold unit is credited in the Demat account of the investor.
There are several advantage of investing in digital gold, such as:
- The investment digital gold does not have a lower limit, you can invest with a small amount starting from Rs. 1;
- As opposed to the physical gold, you can be assured for the quality or the purity of E Gold. It is insured in an digital gold investment;
- If and when you are applying for an emergency bank loan, the E Gold value is actually useful, since they can be used as collateral for loans;
- Physical gold requires you to be prepared safety measures, in E gold investment, since the gold itself is not physically present, it is very safe. It is the responsibility of the seller to hold and keep the gold safe for you.
- You can exchange the value of E Gold for physical gold, delivered at your doors or for cash.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Buying Gold Bars & Gold Coins
Physical gold has a fan base of its own; of a more traditional nature, the physical gold is available in different form such as gold jewellery, gold bars, and gold coins. While gold jewellery can be worn or stored easily, gold bars and gold coins have specific purposes.
Here are few of the advantages and disadvantages of buying gold bars and gold coins.
- Gold coins are collectible item; you can buy and own coins of smallest of gold value available.
- Like other physical gold, the price of a gold coin goes up when other stocks fall
- They are convenient to carry, store and is thus a preferred gift item.
- For big investors, gold bars are the preferred choice, as they can be easily exchanged for finance
- They can be made in to a desired jewellery whenever you feel and in the design of your choosing.
- The gold bar is usually hallmarked for its purity, which is usually 999.9 and has the information of the manufacturer, so as to authenticate its value.
- Sometimes the premium on the coins, which includes the making charges are more than the spot prices of the coins, hence could mean a decreased value.
- There is always the worry of safety with gold coins, and you would need bank lockers to secure the coins.
- It cannot be obtained from a local vendor, and thus difficult to acquire.
- Gold bars are not for everyone and at times is difficult to exchange without proper documentation
Track Gold Rate Today
Gold is well known around the world for its financial value as well as its application in jewellery industry. Gold prices, being a worldwide market, may be influenced by a variety of variables that include Interest rates, monetary policy, geopolitics, risk aversion/appetite, currency markets, inflation or deflation, investment demand, jewellery demand, equity markets are some of the primary possible determinants of live gold prices.
Is Gold a Good Investment?
During the peak of 2020 pandemic situation, the market saw its worst ever crash in the recent years, however while every industry and stocks and assets fail to perform during the period and even after that, Gold remained one of the most sought after acquisition for investors. With its easy liquidity, gold has always remained one of the most preferable option for investments since ages. Even after the stability in the market, gold prices have regularly shot up and that is primarily because of the low rates of interest, which has encouraged gold purchase for investors.
Gold has act as a hedge against inflation when in a worst-case scenario the value of the currency in the market gets so inflated that the gold could be the controlling standard of finance flow in the market. Be it physical gold, which is tangible, or the intangible digital gold investment, it has proved to be a guaranteed instrument for wealth creation.
Investment in gold along with other stocks or equities gives you that assured diversity that acts as a safety net, if and when the market crashes or does not performs up to expectations.
Gold Price In Tamil Nadu | Gold Price In Chennai | Gold Price In Coimbatore | Gold Price In Madurai | Gold Price In Tiruchirappalli | Gold Price In Tiruppur | Gold Price In Salem | Gold Price In Erode | Gold Price In Ambattur | Gold Price In Tirunelveli | Gold Price In Karur | Gold Price In Avadi | Gold Price In Tiruvottiyur | Gold Price In Thoothukudi | Gold Price In Nagercoil | Gold Price In Thanjavur | Gold Price In Pallavaram | Gold Price In Dindigul | Gold Price In Vellore | Gold Price In Kumbakonam | Gold Price In Pudukkottai | Gold Price In Hosur | Gold Price In Karaikudi