Gold price by Investorocean.com
Buying Gold Bars
Gold bars or gold biscuits are rectangular pieces of gold that are particularly popular as an investment option. When planning to invest in gold, a gold bar is a much practical option simply because of its cost effectiveness. The difference in price for a jewellery and a gold bar is substantial and could be nearly 2% of the total cost. While buying gold bars there are few things that should be kept in mind such as the purity and reliability of the seller or manufacturer.
Gold bars usually have the mark of purity, which is usually 999.9 and comes in different weights. Investing in a gold bar makes sense because bars have a smaller premium associated to them. Making charges are normally included in the premium, although shipping and refining fees are occasionally included as well. Larger bars are less expensive to buy, while smaller bars are simpler to sell on short notice. Always make sure that when you buy a gold bar, the bar is hallmarked i.e., certified for its purity, so that your investment is insured.
Purchasing eGold Advantages Of Digital Gold
In addition to Gold ETFs, gold jewellery, bars or coins lately there is another gold investment option that has grown in acceptance amongst investors. E Gold or digital gold is an investment on gold where the investor can purchase gold in smaller quantities and that gold unit is credited in the Demat account of the investor.
There are several advantage of investing in digital gold, such as:
- The investment digital gold does not have a lower limit, you can invest with a small amount starting from Rs. 1;
- As opposed to the physical gold, you can be assured for the quality or the purity of E Gold. It is insured in an digital gold investment;
- If and when you are applying for an emergency bank loan, the E Gold value is actually useful, since they can be used as collateral for loans;
- Physical gold requires you to be prepared safety measures, in E gold investment, since the gold itself is not physically present, it is very safe. It is the responsibility of the seller to hold and keep the gold safe for you.
- You can exchange the value of E Gold for physical gold, delivered at your doors or for cash.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Buying Gold Bars & Gold Coins
Physical gold has a fan base of its own; of a more traditional nature, the physical gold is available in different form such as gold jewellery, gold bars, and gold coins. While gold jewellery can be worn or stored easily, gold bars and gold coins have specific purposes.
Here are few of the advantages and disadvantages of buying gold bars and gold coins.
- Gold coins are collectible item; you can buy and own coins of smallest of gold value available.
- Like other physical gold, the price of a gold coin goes up when other stocks fall
- They are convenient to carry, store and is thus a preferred gift item.
- For big investors, gold bars are the preferred choice, as they can be easily exchanged for finance
- They can be made in to a desired jewellery whenever you feel and in the design of your choosing.
- The gold bar is usually hallmarked for its purity, which is usually 999.9 and has the information of the manufacturer, so as to authenticate its value.
- Sometimes the premium on the coins, which includes the making charges are more than the spot prices of the coins, hence could mean a decreased value.
- There is always the worry of safety with gold coins, and you would need bank lockers to secure the coins.
- It cannot be obtained from a local vendor, and thus difficult to acquire.
- Gold bars are not for everyone and at times is difficult to exchange without proper documentation
Track Gold Rate Today
Gold is well known around the world for its financial value as well as its application in jewellery industry. Gold prices, being a worldwide market, may be influenced by a variety of variables that include Interest rates, monetary policy, geopolitics, risk aversion/appetite, currency markets, inflation or deflation, investment demand, jewellery demand, equity markets are some of the primary possible determinants of live gold prices.
Gold Price In Jharkhand | Gold Price In Ranchi | Gold Price In Dhanbad | Gold Price In Jamshedpur | Gold Price In Bokaro | Gold Price In Mango | Gold Price In Deoghar | Gold Price In Phusro | Gold Price In Hazaribagh | Gold Price In Giridih | Gold Price In Ramgarh | Gold Price In Medininagar