An Indian citizen visiting Dubai must first get a Dubai visa. A Dubai tourist visa is perfect for an Indian going to the UAE for leisure purposes, such as a vacation or visiting relatives in Dubai. But first, you must choose on the visa type, if it is for 48 or 96 hours or for a greater amount of time, such as a 30-day or 90-day visa.
There are also multiple-entry visas available for 30 and 90 days. Indian passport bearers may request for a Dubai visa online, and if your request is approved, you will get an email with a duplicate of your e-visa. The procedure to acquire Dubai Visa for Indians is pretty straightforward.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa Online?
You may request a Dubai visa through the web either an OTA (Online Travel Agency) or the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC). You have the option of booking your airline tickets instantly with Emirates and then applying for a Dubai tourist visa online.
All you have to do is go to the Emirates booking page, navigate to the manage bookings area, input your order information, and recover your reservation. Then, by choosing the request for a UAE visa selection, you can apply for a Dubai visa from India. Proceed to the Dubai applications section by completing in the visa application and submitting the necessary papers to obtain a Dubai e-visa.
To seek a Dubai work visa online, you must first obtain permission from the Ministry of Labour. Your company must file for such a visa on your account, and the process must be finalized prior to you reaching the UAE.
However, prior to making the request, you must recognize the type of visa you are seeking for.
The simple four-step process for booking a Dubai visa online with an OTA is as follows:
- Obtaining an OTA quotation.
- Use any credit/debit card or e-wallet to pay the online process charge.
- Online – on your OTA’s site – upload all of the papers listed on your visa application.
- Get real-time updates on your Dubai Visa Status Online and, eventually, your e-visa to your verified email address.
Dubai Visa Documents required
The following documents are often required for a tourist or business visa to Dubai:
- Passport – Validity must not be under 6 months.
- A duplicate of the completed visa application form.
- 2 color pictures on a white backdrop.
- A covering statement from the applicants stating the reason for the travel and the length of stay.
- Return flight tickets
- Hotel reservation confirmation in Dubai.
- An original and a photocopy of your IT filings, in addition to a duplicate of your PAN card.
- Both the original and a scanned copy of your investment documentation. Need to have a minimum investment of 5 lacs in the form of FDs.
- A solitary female traveler under the age of 24 may require a letter of authorization from her parent or spouse.
The Dubai visa costs can vary depending on the kind of visa you request for.
- Tourist Visa – Rs. 6849;
- 48-hour visa – Rs. 2205;
- 96-hour visa – Rs. 2982;
- 90-day visa – Rs. 17,564
- Express tourist visa – Rs. 9,230
- 90-day multiple entrance long-term visa – Rs. INR 40,200.
- 30-day multiple entry short-term visa – Rs. 20,150.
Visa And Passport | Thailand Visa for Indians | Vietnam Visa for Indians | Motivational Web Series in India | Who Contribute In Building Modern India | Top Freedom Fighters of India | Governors Of India | Health Ministers In India | Finance Minister of India | How To Becoming an IAS Officer | Switzerland Visa | Schengen Visa for Indian | What Is ECNR In Passport | Dubai Visa from India